Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Please Read This

Hi Good Afternoon

I know, I said I weren’t posting until New Years Eve, but I will post the record breaking cases for today…. New cases 183037,76985 more than last Wednesday total 633544 up 171866 ,57(140) deaths…..

The figures are shocking, completely shocking…. The government is going by the data which is the death levels and hospitalisation and admissions….

I have been so lucky not caught covid, but the kids caught it from school last year and kids caught it again during the summer due to mixing……

I believe Omicron is mild, but it’s more transmissible than the Delta variant….England as no further restrictions at present apart from getting a flow test kit I am stocked up, but ppl are having problems getting hold of the flow test kit…..

It’s quite important to keep safe, be very vigilant at all times.,, Ppl needs to be adequate and the figure of covid will start dropping to get lower figures by getting the vaccination….U can still get covid but u will not fall that seriously ill and up hospitalised….

Our Jake is working flat out at the NHS Laboratory as tests are coming in thick and fast…. I record my results to confirms the results……

All stay safe peeps…..Remember to take a flow test before socializing…. I will say register the results too …….

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx