Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
What A Great Start To The Year

Good Morning

Mia and Cadie supposed to return to school today, but Mia has tested positive…. Cadie is unable to go school now due to sibling testing positive - Jayden is due to return tomorrow that will not happen now oh dear….. It what is, I guess isolation time now…

Lucky there were flow tests…..

Mia is not fully protected yet… Our Kyle has it also Millie’s brother got it for a 2nd time he is not fully protected , our Jake got it for a 2nd time he is not fully protected either yet - Carla has got it for a 2nd time not fully protected- Shannon and Danielle have been lucky they are not fully protected yet ….

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx

Re: What A Great Start To The Year

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator)
Good Morning

Mia and Cadie supposed to return to school today, but Mia has tested positive…. Cadie is unable to go school now due to sibling testing positive - Jayden is due to return tomorrow that will not happen now oh dear….. It what is, I guess isolation time now…

Lucky there were flow tests…..

Mia is not fully protected yet… Our Kyle has it also Millie’s brother got it for a 2nd time he is not fully protected , our Jake got it for a 2nd time he is not fully protected either yet - Carla has got it for a 2nd time not fully protected- Shannon and Danielle have been lucky they are not fully protected yet ….

Love Hugs and Kisses

Hey

After negotiations today rules have changed completely…. If there is one is testing positive and the rest are negative life is normal Cadie and Jayden not vaccinated yet as their age group as not come up yet. But they have to attend school still so it’s back to school tomorrow and hope it is safe as primary school masks are not mandatory. but are at secondary schools are, Cadie will wear her mask……Morgan is still primary too she is nearly 10 and Kodie only 7…. Kayla is 11 she is not vaccinated yet but in secondary also Kaeden is 13 is part vaccinated and Harvey 12 part vaccinated only ….

Mia had to do a PCR test also and she is isolating in her bedroom away from others….

All stay safe the government remaining with plan B….

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator ) xx

Re: What A Great Start To The Year

Hey

Mia still tests positive on the PCR , Kyle is clear Kayla tested positive Saturday, my sister the mother of my terminally ill niece tested positive yesterday…….As for Carla she is ok she tested positive last week so did Jake..

The rest of us is negative we tested yesterday…..

Love Hugs and Kisses