Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Having Problems Booking To See Marti This Autumn 2022

Hey Good Morning

I have been reading, some of the post for Marti’s up coming Pellow Talk tour…..

I see a lot of ppl been having problems booking Meet and Greet at quite a lot of venues… But bare in mind the Meet and Greets are very limited, it’s on first come first serves basis unfortunately…..

A lot of the bookings are directly at the venue, only 2 venues throughout the 39 day tour… I see on Ent24 and Ticketmaster are only 2 venues using the ticket outlets ….

Basically u had to be on the ball, and move quick for the tickets….

I got Southport normal standard tickets m, and in Row T stalls , I got 3 tickets for there but only needed 2, as it wouldn’t allow me just to book 2 , otherwise there would’ve been one empty seat in the row…..

I got my meet and greet first at Aberdeen Row B stalls , plus I got Stirling standard tickets Row N stalls , Southport Row T stalls and Bedford got VIP Row D stalls….

It would be nice if Marti did Milton Keynes, but it’s 39 day tour 7.5 weeks, poor Marti will need a rest as there quite a few shows in a row with small gaps only….

Plus Marti is touring April and May 2022, I got Inverness Standing , Gateshead stalls box, Manchester front row stalls and Birmingham Row C stalls….

Marti’s tour in November were magnificent, I did Aberdeen, Liverpool and Northampton…..

I believe Marti is touring in 2023 too, but only one date announced so far , I see it on Facebook, if I remember it we’re 23/04/23 - So I say watch this space I saw it last week….

All have a good day !

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx