Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Marti Fan Groups

Hey Good Evening

After a careful consideration, I am deciding to stick with my own fan group that I started 2 days ago , also the one where I am Moderator, the fan group I joined in 2018, those would be the only groups I will anticipating in from now on….

The recent group I joined in late 2021, I have decided not to be part of , after I made my last post this evening ….. I hope u all understand, sorry for any inconvenience….

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx

Re: Marti Fan Groups

Hey Good Morning

Can I just advise , on the fan groups via Facebook where I am Moderator and on another one where I am Admin, it’s strictly only to speak about Marti and it has to be Marti related…. No Spam posting is allowed the rules need to be followed ….

Also no copying of other ppls pics, that’s been sorted, and hopefully the poster (the member) of the group apologised for the mistake made….

If these spam posting and other ppls pictures stolen, it can lead to suspension first for 28th or viewable only all depends how many time a member goes against the rules , then leads to banning the member….

Please follow the rules respect other ppls privacy…..

I hope members fully understand….

Thank u for reading !

Love Hugs and Kisses

Re: Marti Fan Groups

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator)
Hey Good Morning

Can I just advise , on the fan groups via Facebook where I am Moderator and on another one where I am Admin, it’s strictly only to speak about Marti and it has to be Marti related…. No Spam posting is allowed the rules need to be followed ….

Also no copying of other ppls pics, that’s been sorted, and hopefully the poster (the member) of the group apologised for the mistake made….

If these spam posting and other ppls pictures stolen, it can lead to suspension first for 28th or viewable only all depends how many time a member goes against the rules , then leads to banning the member….

Please follow the rules respect other ppls privacy…..

I hope members fully understand….

Thank u for reading !

Love Hugs and Kisses

Hey

Sorry that should read for 28 days …

Love Hugs and Kisses