Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Update

Hey Good Morning,

All stay safe as storm Eunice is set to hit the United Kingdom today, could go high as 122 mph…

We could lose electricity, we are in the Amber warning, and could to Red warning…

The winds are set to be extremely high in Milton Keynes, we have a lot open fields, a farm near us…

We are staying indoors today, for schools, colleges and Universities are set to close today, with shops possibly closing before 5pm tonight, the winds are set to get worse by 2pm today….

The last time really bad storm was is in 1990, when that happened by day, and I clearly remembered the 1987 that happened by night… They were saying on the local news these storms come every 10 years and last one we’re 2014, I do remember that as I our fence came down, but I took the risk and went into the office… But I think it we’rent half high ad this one is going to be , it we’re about 55 mph last time…

The dog went for a walk this morning, the wind it were beginning to come at 0615 in the morning, his hair were flapping ….

Let’s hope our canal does not over flow , we not that far from it…

All garden furniture as been put away….Until this storm passes…

Love Hugs And Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator ) xx