Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Marti Pellow

Hey Good Afternoon

It’s exactly 7 weeks today that the tour kicks off in Dublin…..

I can’t believe that time as flown by….

For the greatest hits tour 2nd leg of the tour 2022- My first stop is Inverness, followed by Gateshead then Manchester and final stop Birmingham in April….

Then I go back on the road to see Marti on the Pellow Talk Tour, where we will be doing Loughborough with VIP Package Row C stalls , followed by Southport standard tickets Row T , I have one spare ticket for sale, as I could only buy 3 instead of 2…. Then Meet and Greet Aberdeen Row B stalls, Stirling standard tickets Row N stalls, then finally Bedford Row D stalls VIP package….

For details on the spare ticket that I have Southport, please inbox me on messenger, my name on Messenger is Karen Marie DCruz… However just to make buyer aware you’ll be sat next to us, and collecting tickets at the Box Office….

I have been very lucky to see Marti at the Solihull Festival last September, and had a chance to see Marti on 3 dates last November 2021, at Aberdeen, Liverpool and Northampton…. In Aberdeen and Liverpool spent time with friends….

Love Hugs And Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx

Re: Marti Pellow

Hey

It’s only 4 weeks to the tour kicks off, exciting times ahead….

Inverness my first stop followed by Gateshead then Manchester and lastly Birmingham then home.. Until the Pellow Talk where I have dates booked Loughborough, Southport, Aberdeen, Stirling and Bedford…

Goodnight !

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx