Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: You Have To Read This

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator)
Hey

As I were printing off the table reservations for the evening meals , as the hotel needs it , the printer wouldn’t function only to find my eyebrows waxing strips fell inside the printer where the paper feeds from lol - I really thought paper was jammed or printer stopped working sorted now printing thank the lord lol …..

I should really have PA shouldn’t I lol, but I got it working that’s the main thing…..One of the kids must of dropped it in the printer by accident the other day ….

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator )xx
Hey

As I were printing off the table reservations for the evening meals , as the hotel needs it , the printer wouldn’t function only to find my eyebrows waxing strips fell inside the printer where the paper feeds from lol - I really thought paper was jammed or printer stopped working sorted now printing thank the lord lol …..

I should really have a PA shouldn’t I lol, but I got it working that’s the main thing…..One of the kids must of dropped it in the printer by accident the other day ….

Sorry repost , made a typing error…

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx