Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
What A Surprise’

Hey

We are all in Inverness still , and it’s the Easter Holidays too ….. Anyway I received a text this morning from our gorgeous Carla who turned 21 last Tuesday ,,,,,

Now a manager of a 5 star hotel, recently started a new job role , she changed jobs last month .., Nut all hols have been approved for pre booked hols , then she will be off to Las Vegas , very proud of our Carla….

Well the surprise is she will be meeting up with us in Gateshead this week …. Aww bless her , the kind loving girl she is ……

Happy Easter to everyone on the Easter Egg hunt enjoy , kids love it ……

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz(Administrator) xx

Re: What A Surprise’

Karen Maris DCruz (Administrator)
Hey

We are all in Inverness still , and it’s the Easter Holidays too ….. Anyway I received a text this morning from our gorgeous Carla who turned 21 last Tuesday ,,,,,

Now a manager of a 5 star hotel, recently started a new job role , she changed jobs last month .., Nut all hols have been approved for pre booked hols , then she will be off to Las Vegas , very proud of our Carla….

Well the surprise is she will be meeting up with us in Gateshead this week …. Aww bless her , the kind loving girl she is ……

Love Hugs and Kisses

Hey

Now a manager of a 5 star hotel, recently started a new job role , she changed jobs last month ..,All hols have been approved for pre booked hols , then she will be off to Las Vegas , very proud of our Carla….

Love Hugs and Kisses