Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Pellow Talk 2022/2023 Marti Pellow

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator)
Hey Good Evening

I am happy to confirm, I managed to get my tickets in the pre-sale at Scarborough yesterday, and I was absolutely relieved that I managed to sort it, as I had a few technical issues for 15 minutes, but I finally did it in the stalls and absolutely brilliant seats too yay……So only Scarborough booked so far. I have a million things to sort , and with our Australian holiday coming up and sorting that, plus our British holiday in half term, trying to sort Pellow Talk dates for next year , and sort for this Autumn, everything is only to do list ……

So I am doing 5 shows this Autumn between September October and November 2022, and Scarborough next April…..

I have spent a few thousand between last September 2021 to April 2022 with concert tickets travel hotel eating out and ate a few times in a posh restaurant , u only live once and still have money for the British trip and Australia too that also cost a fortune, before we know it Christmas will be here lol , January to December always a birthday…..

I am glad some ppl managed to book today for next year….

I knew one date was announced in 2023 in January….

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx
Hey

I meant to say everything is on my to do list…

Love Hugs and Kisses

Re: Pellow Talk 2022/2023 Marti Pellow

Hey

My Scarborough tickets came yesterday, so excited got 6 dates now booked for Pellow Talk 5 for the Autumn and one next April …..

Exciting times ahead, I will also check out a few other dates too…..

Love Hugs and Kisses