Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Wishing Marti Pellow Happy Birthday
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Happy Birthday Marti

Hi Marti

Wishing u a very happy birthday for today. Have a smashing day, and don't do what I will do lol. Have a great day.

Enjoy Blood Brothers tonight, on ur birthday. I bet u will get loads of gifts today.

Sorry it was just chocolates this year, I gave u for ur birthday in London on February 23rd. This year I have to miss seeing u perform on ur birthday. But hope u are still playing the Earth Wind And Fire CD I brought u last year for ur birthday, when I c ya on ur birthday in Manchester during Jekyll and Hyde.

Take care Marti, once again have a great day.

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx

Hi All Just to let u all know there is a lot of restrictions to this site. This site is monitored, ur IP address is being picked up. Be grateful if this site respected and no abuse. Cheers Karen-Marie Site Restrictions

Re: Happy Birthday Marti

Happy Birthday Marti have a lovely day.

Love
Lisa xxx

Hi All Just to let u all know there is a lot of restrictions to this site. This site is monitored, ur IP address is being picked up. Be grateful if this site respected and no abuse. Cheers Karen-Marie Site Restrictions

Happy Birthday Marti see you later. Travelling all the way from the north just see you Marti. I really can't wait.

Love Always
Sian xxxxxxx[:-D]

Happy Birthday to you,Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Mr Marti Pellow, Happy Birthday to you. Have a lovely day Marti.

Love Always and Forver,
Emily xxxxx

Happy Birthday Marti!

Lots of Love and Always

Sadie x x

Happy Birthday Marti, have a wonderful day.

Lots Of Love

Kacey x

Happy Birthday Marti hope you had a lovely day.

Love
Suzy Ann x

Happy Birthday Marti, hope you are enjoying yourself.

Love
Elizabeth xx

happy birthday to the handsome, and talented marti hope u r using your gift lol. looking forward to seeing u again in april love 2 love from one the temptation babes. xxxxxxxxxxxxx