Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Marti's Musicials
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
karen and i thought marti snubbed us today

hi marti

thank you for today, karen and i thought you snubbed us lol. then karen were gassing to her sister rachel on the mobile. then you called us back to come and chat with you, we both thought that was sweet. only to find you didn't snubbed us, its because you couldn't park up yet. then you finally sorted that, then you saw us leave and you said bye to us as we were leaving how sweet.

looking forward to monday! karen got some shopping done in the end. but then found when we reached euston our train weren't to 7.10 this evening, as we had a certain ticket for virgin trains we didn't know that as we never asked for a timetable. poor danielle waiting on her birthday pressie from karen lol. cos i not long got back myself. i hope karen got back in time for her night out.

see you monday marti, and thanks once again for today.

love2love
xx-julie-xx (temptation babe no2)[:-D]

Re: karen and i thought marti snubbed us today

julie parker
hi marti

thank you for today, karen and i thought you snubbed us lol. then karen were gassing to her sister rachel on the mobile. then you called us back to come and chat with you, we both thought that was sweet. only to find you didn't snubbed us, its because you couldn't park up yet. then you finally sorted that, then you saw us leave and you said bye to us as we were leaving how sweet.

looking forward to monday! karen got some shopping done in the end. but then found when we reached euston our train weren't to 7.10 this evening, as we had a certain ticket for virgin trains we didn't know that as we never asked for a timetable. poor danielle waiting on her birthday pressie from karen lol. cos i not long got back myself. i hope karen got back in time for her night out.

see you monday marti, and thanks once again for today.

love2love
xx-julie-xx (temptation babe no2)[:-D]

Hi Marti

Thank u so much for yesterday! I thought also u snubbed us yesterday lol, but it weren't on purpose u had no where to park. But bless ya u called out to us as we about to walk off. Then my sister called in the middle of it all too lol. But thanks for the chat Marti when I finally told my sister I call her back lol. I liked the way u put ur hand on ur hip, and then said to us u thought I snubbed ya lol. Then as we going again to go for shopping at Centre Court, u called out to us again and said bye to us bless ya.

I can't remember if I answered ur question Marti, when u asked where I were going last night, I went out to Zen Gardens its Oreintal food. I also got my shopping done in the end and got the gift that I wanted.

See ya Monday in Milton Keynes.

Love Hugs and Kisses
Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx

[:)][:)]

Re: karen and i thought marti snubbed us today

Aww bless Marti! He is so sweet bless him.

Love
Samantha x