Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Marti's Musicials
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Marti Welcome to Milton Keynes for next 2 weeks

Hi Marti

Welcome to Milton Keynes for the next 2 weeks. Enjoy ur stay here Marti!

I am looking so forward to tomorrow. I read the reviews, and they are brilliant. I can't wait to see u do the waltz with Madalena Alberto Marti.

Try and go to the MK Shopping centre whilst here. Its changed since u last probably been in there. I remember u telling me and my mum in 2009, when u were here with Witches Of Eastwick, that u loved the shopping centre. Obviously I don't know if u been since, but some of the shops have changed.

We have lost our Waitrose near the Theatre on May 8th. So the nearest store is 2 and half miles away as its a bigger store. So u may noticed it as gone. I am afriad only left with Iceland, and with Sainsburys a quarter a mile away. I thought I mention Waitrose, as I don't know if u went there to get anything to eat before the shows. Its ashame our Morrison ain't near the Theatre or our 3 stores of Tescos or both Asda stores nevermind. We don't have many supermarkets only 2 Sainsburys, 3 Tescos, 1 Morrison and 1 Waitrose and 2 Icelands very small place Milton Keynes lol. Thats why we are middle of nowhere and out in the sticks lol.

See ya tomorrow Marti!

Love Hugs and Kisses
Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx

Re: Marti Welcome to Milton Keynes for next 2 weeks

I have booked up 31st May for MK. Also got Sheffield booked, and thinking of Truro too.

Love
Sophie x

Re: Marti Welcome to Milton Keynes for next 2 weeks

Have fab time Karen! I can't wait to see it.

Love
Samantha xx