Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Marti's Musicials
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
hello marti

hi marti

thank you ever so much, for a fab 12 days in milton keynes. although i only got to see the show twice with karen and got to meet you 4 times. i see you on the opening night at milton keynes, whilst i were waiting for karen as usual lol, karen had to bring my hand luggage from her house, as i had been working. i passed you at the side of theatre near the public carpark, i said hello, but then i realised you were on the phone. i weren't sure if you recognized me lol.

well that monday night of the opening turned out to be halrious, aww bless ya. you thought karen's phone were on the floor to start with, karen even looked because she thought she drop it lol. but it were something else! then you mislaid your car keys, only to find it fell into the gift bag where angels present were, that had been given to you by karen and i.

you told karen the popping chocolate were strange, on the tuesday 21st may when karen came with her mum.

then when i came friday 31st may with karen, i asked you and you said its different. both karen and i have both tried the popping candy chocolate. on friday karen had to rush into work after meeting you she works for santander, as she works in hr (human resources). if i meant to be off i certainly won't go in karen is just so committed lol.

hoping to come to more shows elsewhere with karen, not sure where though all depends on karen with family wise.

take care marti! now back to watching towie the only way is essex, karen is not into it lol.

love2love
-xxjuliexx- (temptation babe no2)

Re: hello marti

julie parker
hi marti

thank you ever so much, for a fab 12 days in milton keynes. although i only got to see the show twice with karen and got to meet you 4 times. i see you on the opening night at milton keynes, whilst i were waiting for karen as usual lol, karen had to bring my hand luggage from her house, as i had been working. i passed you at the side of theatre near the public carpark, i said hello, but then i realised you were on the phone. i weren't sure if you recognized me lol.

well that monday night of the opening turned out to be halrious, aww bless ya. you thought karen's phone were on the floor to start with, karen even looked because she thought she drop it lol. but it were something else! then you mislaid your car keys, only to find it fell into the gift bag where angels present were, that had been given to you by karen and i.

you told karen the popping chocolate were strange, on the tuesday 21st may when karen came with her mum.

then when i came friday 31st may with karen, i asked you and you said its different. both karen and i have both tried the popping candy chocolate. on friday karen had to rush into work after meeting you she works for santander, as she works in hr (human resources). if i meant to be off i certainly won't go in karen is just so committed lol.

hoping to come to more shows elsewhere with karen, not sure where though all depends on karen with family wise.

take care marti! now back to watching towie the only way is essex, karen is not into it lol.

love2love
-xxjuliexx- (temptation babe no2)

Hi Julie & Karen

Sounds like both of you had a fab time! I am going to Swansea I can't wait! Is Evita good? Also how is Marti as Che? I have heard good reviews, but having to wait all the way to October. But it will be worth waiting for.

Well take care!

Love
Abbi x

Aww bless him hope you both helped him to find them.

Love
Beth

It were halrious Julie bless Marti. That were 2 weeks ago now lol.

Love Hugs and Kisses
Karen Marie Dcruz (Administrator) xx