Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Marti's Musicials
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
My Personal Review On Marti in Evita

Hi Marti

My personal reviews with u in Evita is phenomenal with u as Che Marti. Now I have seen it 5 times at Milton Keynes, I will love to see it again so would Julie. Julie and I were very impressed with ur performance. U have been getting very impressive feedback! We are thinking a couple of more venues, we are just working out between ourselves where to go and what we can make because of our comittments it does limit us both. But we will have 2 of chosen venues chosen very soon Marti.

Its our privlige to be there for support for u Marti. U were so kind in Milton Keynes to us both, and took the time to chat with us in Milton Keynes. Also when we see ya in Wimbledon when we came down for shopping for the day, u were so kind to chat with us then even though u hadn't parked up properly yet so bless ya.

Good Luck with the rest of Evita!

Loads Of Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx[:)][:)][:)][:)]

Re: My Personal Review On Marti in Evita

Hiya Karen Marie,

I really can't wait for Sheffield now. There's so much good reviews for Evita.

Roll on 6th July!

All My Love
Michelle x x x [:)s]

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator)
Hi Marti

My personal reviews with u in Evita is phenomenal with u as Che Marti. Now I have seen it 5 times at Milton Keynes, I will love to see it again so would Julie. Julie and I were very impressed with ur performance. U have been getting very impressive feedback! We are thinking a couple of more venues, we are just working out between ourselves where to go and what we can make because of our comittments it does limit us both. But we will have 2 of chosen venues chosen very soon Marti.

Its our privlige to be there for support for u Marti. U were so kind in Milton Keynes to us both, and took the time to chat with us in Milton Keynes. Also when we see ya in Wimbledon when we came down for shopping for the day, u were so kind to chat with us then even though u hadn't parked up properly yet so bless ya.

I am going to see the Evita in Sheffield in July.

Love
Stacey xxx

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator)
Hi Marti

I have to wait to Swansea Karen! I bet it will be worth the wait though. I keep hearing very good reviews.

Love
Abbi x[:)]