Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Marti's Musicials
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Swansea - Evita Next Week

Hi Marti

Really looking forward to next week Marti. Both Julie and I will be there Swansea here we come. Did u miss us? We certainly missed u lol!

Evita is a brilliant show I meant to say lol. I always answer ur question wrong I will make sure I will answer correctly this time lol.

Cya next week really can't wait now.

Take care!

Love Hugs and Kisses
Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx

[Hyper][Hyper][Hyper][Hyper][:-D][:-D][:)][:)]

Re: Swansea - Evita Next Week

hi marti withdrawl symptoms as set in, we are now used to seeing you alot. looking forward to all the adventures ahead.

karen never answers correctly to your questions. lucky i am here to step in lol.

when coming back from manchester through the night, karen made me stay awake throughout the whole journey through the night, to keep her company on the road. then her flip flop broke just before hitting the motorway, so had to stop to fix it another 15 minutes to add to our journey what is she like lol. but done the journey in good time, with a couple of stop off's. karen as decided we are travelling by day to wales, lets hope her iphone directs us to the correct place lol. as her sat nav is broken i thought she would've sorted it by now lol what is she like.

see you next week marti....

love2love
xx-julie-xx (temptation babe no2)

Enjoy ladies oh bless, my next one is Stoke On Trent.

Love
Samantha x x[:)]

Hello Karen Marie,

Have a lovely time in Swansea. Marti is always on top form, I see Marti in Liverpool.

Take Care
Maria
X

Hey Julie

U cheeky mare lol!

Looking forward to next week.

Love Hugs and Kisses
Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx

Hi All Just to let u all know there is a lot of restrictions to this site. This site is monitored, ur IP address is being picked up. Be grateful if this site respected and no abuse. Cheers Karen-Marie 2