Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Marti's Musicials
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
swansea marti here we come

hey marti

karen and i are here (the temptation babes r ere in swansea tonight).

i wonder also who else is here too. i wonder who else is going!

marti i have a little surprise for you, wait and see later today as we are now passed midnight lol. karen and i should really be tucked up in our single beds after a long drive from milton keynes today, we only reached here tonight at 9.30, but we r far too hyper to calm down lol.

that stupid miss dcruz didn't think about me being a diabetic the silly girl forgot to book breakfast no breakfast miss dcruz[Crying], what is she like. just because she starves her self to fit in her skimpy hot pants lol, she never thought of me how selfish is she lol. i think she wants me to end up in hospital, so she can have you all to herself lol. but she is still my best friend no matter what lol.

love2love
xx-julie-xx (temptation babe no2)[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]:)

Re: swansea marti here we come

Welcome To Wales Julie and Karen.

Love
Abbi x

Re: swansea marti here we come

Hey Julie

Don't be so cheeky lol.

Love Hugs and Kisses
Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx

Hi All Just to let u all know there is a lot of restrictions to this site. This site is monitored, ur IP address is being picked up. Be grateful if this site respected and no abuse. Cheers Karen-Marie 23