Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Marti's Musicials
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Looking Forward To Saturday In Peterborough

Hi Marti

Looking so forward to Saturday. Bringing my family with me the kids are looking forward to it, especially Mia she can't wait bless her she is only 7.

Looking forward to having a brilliant time Saturday.

I am delighted to be at the show Saturday.

See ya there at the weekend.

Love Hugs and Kisses
Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx

Hi All Just to let u all know there is a lot of restrictions to this site. This site is monitored, ur IP address is being picked up. Be grateful if this site respected and no abuse. Cheers Karen-Marie 23

Re: Looking Forward To Saturday In Peterborough

hi karen

i am looking well forward to meeting your family again. I love meeting the kiddies and they are so cute. you said to me on the phone the other week about bringing your mr handsome fella with you. when i first met him last october during blood brothers, i were all shy. he had that very cheeky grin on his face. you have such a sexy fella lol, hope you don't mind me saying that lol. you also mentioned that your fella is bringing about 6 mates, hope they have big biceps lol. you will have to take both cars so we all fit lol saturday. i no you have 7 seater and one convertible BMV.

hope we get no bother at all, we need to enjoy the show and trip to peterborough.

see you at the weekend!

love2love
xx-julie-xx (temptation babe no2)

Re: Looking Forward To Saturday In Peterborough

Hi Karen

Have a fab time Saturday.

It's nice you are taking your family.

Keep them safe hun! Anything happens just raise the alarm.

Apart from that have a fab time. I gather your in bed?

Take Care and try not too worry way too much.

You have Loads of friends who are here to support you.

Good night!

Love
Abbi x

[:-D]