Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Marti's Musicials
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Marti Is On Tour With Evita Until Aylesbury July 18 2014

Hi All

Marti Is definitely in Evita until July 2014, and not June. The show ends at the Waterside Theatre in Aylesbury, and Marti is in the show until July 18th only, the show officially ends July 19th. But Marti start's his Racecourse summer tour with his band Wet Wet Wet at Haydock, on July 19th.

This is all on pure research and is accurate. Someone thought the show runs until June, but it runs until July 2014 hope this helps anyone getting tickets until July 2014, to see Marti as Che in Evita.

Julie and I, have tickets for July 18th for Aylesbury.

I thought, I let everyone know because otherwise people will think the show ends in June, and it does not. Marti is on tour with Evita until July 18th. If anyone is totally unsure, u can ring the venue's for after June to assure urselves.

Loads Of Love Hugs and Kisses
Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx

Hi All Just to let u all know there is a lot of restrictions to this site. This site is monitored, ur IP address is being picked up. Be grateful if this site respected and no abuse. Cheers Karen-Marie 23