Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Wet Wet Wet - Greatest Hits Tour 2013
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hot Tickets & Premium Tickets

Hi There & Marti, Graeme, Neil & Tom,

I heard that people are whinging regarding the prices. Okay it may be steep but remember Wet Wet Wet are legends also. I paid £50,00 each for all 3 venues at Manchester, London O2 and Birmingham. Manchester and Birmingham have 8th row in stalls, and Block 112 at the London O2.

I found nothing wrong when purchasing tickets on April 23 , u needed to be fast to purchase and not slow, sorry it sounds harsh but its the honest truth. I got up at 8.40 that morning I were away in Liverpool after seeing Marti the night previous , loaded up the pc and got onto website as soon as it were 9am began purchasing. Plus used 2 different Credit Cards.

I have no idea why some of u had problems really strange.

I don't think its a rip off at all, Wet Wet Wet are legends and worth every penny.

I haven't gone for the hot tickets myself but my seats are very good still, and I am going to be there, it doesn't matter if its front row. But there is people who are happy enough to get these very expensive tickets. I believe u get a gift plus signed programme. I had VIP before when they did a 3 day weekend Tour in July 2005. I never moaned at all about it and paying top price. I also had Platform stage tickets that Dougie (TheWets management) had given me and the Kids on the Timeless Tour at Wembley.

I doubt TheWets were there to offend anyone at all.

But I feel the tickets are selling well anyway.

Just to let u all know I am not being harsh, but I hate people moaning it's not TheWets fault at all.

So no one get offened to what I have written. I am straight forward, I maybe shy and very dinky but I speak my mind.

Love & Hugs & Kisses
Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx

Re: Hot Tickets & Premium Tickets

Hi Karen

I agree with everything you have said. People always have to have a moan somehow. For heaven sake these people need to stop. They need to give Wet Wet Wet some credit, they have been in this pop world for 26 years now. They are entitled to put the prices up, sobeit if prices are steep it's Wet Wet Wet, these people can't be true fans if they are going to moan

Wet Wet Wet I will be there don't worry what fans are saying. They always moan! Karen thanks for posting this up.

Love
Linda x

Hi Karen & Linda

I can't understand why fans have to moan. All adults and behave like kids, they need to seriously grow up. I agree with you both to what as been said on here. I see The Wets Facebook page it's degrading how certain fans talk bad about Wet Wet Wet, saying they are trying to increase their bank balance. These fans are trying to make The Wets feel real bad and that's wrong.

Graeme, Tom, Marti and Neil you do what is best, I feel you do your fans very proud.

Ignore those people on Facebook. I know everyone is entitle to their opinion, but I strongly feel some fans go way to far. The way I see it they have crossed the line.

Thank you Karen for posting out this post. Maybe the fans will start to behave properly. Infact they should count themselves lucky The Wets are doing something. "Please for those involved keep your opinions to yourselves and leave The Wets out of it".STOP trying to make them feel bad.

Also it were a few months ago that on MPO, some fans behaviours were ust so bad. Moaning about the lack of news. One particular fan were just so rude on MPO. I find it so unacceptable, fans want to be in control. I feel seriously think fans best stop moaning because its not fair on the artist or their management. It gets out if control they shouldn't have to read such rubbish.

To be honest I don't associate with stupid people like that. Karen I am so glad you have kept away too.

Anyway night to you Karen.

Love
Abbi x[:)s]

You will always get some sort of person who likes make people feel uneasy. I personally feel people are selfish! I see what as been written on Wet Wet Wet's Facebook. I feel strongly that people should keep their opinions to themselves. It's so wrong to make the band feel so bad, and I see it as being very rude. They should count themselves very lucky that the band are connected to fans via social network and forum via their site. People need to watch their attitude to how they come across in their comments.

It is shocking how people come across. They always have to have the last say. I don't like seeing people moaning, Wet Wet Wet are entitled to put the prices up.

Karen I am so pleased you posted your opinion up, and sticking up for the band.

Kind Regards
Kai

[8-)]

I agree with everything said. Fans always moan they can 't be true fans if they behave, in that sort of manner.

They make me sick how they talk about their idols like that.. I think you get a pressie a signed programme and I am sure there maybe more to the package nearer the time. OMG the behaviour is really appalling.

I see Facebook and one person had written an essay OMG lol.

Glad to have posted your post up Karen, people need to be put straight.

Love
Samantha x

I agree with all what as been said. They always have to complain all the time. The fans just need to shut up certain ones that annoys me.

I see that long essay on Facebook over The Wets page. I feel it's not fair on Wet Wet Wet at all. They are not in it for the bank balance as some are making out. Really not true fans at all.

All my love
Michelle x x x[:-?]

oh bless the band are at again lol. 3 of the tempatation babes will be at the o2 arena london. with 2 of the temptation babes at birmingham also and 1 temptation babe in manchester (karen)) . would've loved to have been at the front, but with tickets selling fast we missed out. but at least we are going and will be there to support you all, and don't worry about them as your famous temptation babes followers will be there lol. plus plenty of others will be there too.

can't wait until to december counting down the days.

love2love
xx-julie-xx (temptation babe no2)

It's good to see genuine fans post up. I hate very insulting fans. They don't care what they post up. They been very insulting personally to another fan last year to what is going on personally.

Those people should get banned for posting up.

I think a lot of us who posts up on here, knows other fans are extremely rude.

Fancy writing a essay on Facebook I won 't mention who it is, but you all must of worked it out lol.

It just makes me sick to how they moan.

I am so glad Karen you posted this up. We are all here to support Wet Wet Wet. Even if the tickets are
Steep like Karen said Wet Wet Wet are legends, so they are entitle for prices to be increased also it doesn't matter you get the front or not.

So far Facebook as gone quite, people need to stop moaning.

Well I said my piece, fans do need to seriously watch they say. Because I see it as very insulting.

Anyway I am off now take care Karen, cheers once again for posting this up on Saturday. I read some of the comments after my post they think the same way as me and the post before that. Karen you also think the same way.

Love
Abbi x

I agree with everything said. I see that essay too on Facebook via Wet Wet Wet's page.

Why do an essay! Why does people have to moan to how steep the tickets are. Wet Wet Wet are legends as Karen said. So Wet Wet Wet are entitled to put the prices up. Remember back in the day tickets were always at low price low as £11.00 & £ 13.00. Wet Wet Wet have been singing 26 years it will be almost 27 years by the time the tour kicks off in December.

Fans can't be true fans if they behave in that manner, making Wet Wet Wet feel bad it's just so wrong. Only post on Wet Wet Wet's Facebook and forum if they are going to be good comments and not rude ones. We all know how the fans behave they are so rude, not thinking how other people feel.

Wet Wet Wet ignore what fans have said on Facebook, I haven't seen your forum but even they have moaned there ignore it.

Love Always
Fiona x x x

All well said! Thank you Karen for posting up.

Take Care
Yvonne
X

Hi All

What a great response to this post. I think people should give The Wets respect, instead making Criticism, its so wrong and its not fair at all on Marti, Graeme, Neil and Tom. They are entitled to put up the prices they are legends, and I will say it again and again sorry if I am harsh. Someone always has to debate over Facebook or TheWets forum, and never happy.

So thanks to everyone who as posted their geniune opinion on here, they good ones thank u.

Well roll on December I am happy with my seats, thats all that counts for me.

Love Hugs and Kisses
Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx

[:))]

Hi Karen Marie

Fans always moan they are never happy. That's why I refuse to communicate with them.

I saw that essay on Wet Wet Wet's Facebook page. Why write an essay I do not know

I agree with everything that you said Karen, plus I agree with others who have posted up here.

Take Care
Sandra x

I think the same Karen! People never stop moaning, there is no please in them.

Glad you have posted your post up on here, so we clearly can give our opinion.

Wet Wet Wet as been singing 26 years, so they are legends. I agree with everything you said Karen and with other peoples post on here.

I see that essay on WWW Facebook, OMG make a big story out of it some people. I won't mention their name.

Love
Sophie x

Hello Karen

Well said good on you, also well said with the other comments too.

Luv
Rebecca x x

Some brilliant feedback Karen.

Love
Samantha x

I saw how people were moaning on Wet Wet Wets Facebook. What does it matter how much tickets are. They can't be genuine fans if they are going to moan about cost. You are right Karen, with eveything said in your post Wet Wet Wet are legends.

People have to realise you have to pay the price, to see a legened who as been in the music business nearly 30 years.

Karen so glad you have posted up. I really hate people who moans. I also hate people who writes essay's and one regular fan who posts alot on Wet Wet Wet's Facebook and MPO done that essay quite recently. I see that essay I just laughed at it.

Karen you are good at everything you do with your posts.

Keep up the good work!

Love
Hayley xxx

Well said Karen! Fans always have to moan it annoys me. I won't communicate with people who has bad attitudes.

I am going Manchester and Leeds.

Love
Rebecca x