Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Wet Wet Wet - Greatest Hits Tour 2013
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
In St Helen's Mersyside - Marti Graeme Neil & Tom

Hi Marti, Graeme, Neil and Tom

In St Helen's Merseyside since lunch time. There is 4 of us coming, but me and my other mate are behind schedule; we have been pub plus other stuff to do. So they came to collect the tickets and meeting them later. But plan to head to Manchester by 7.45, we won't miss it lol. But have to miss poor Philippa Hanna and Blue, well got Wednesday London O2 and Birmingham next Sunday so will get a chance to see them both live.

Plus put the television first lol. I do lurve Escape To The Country and Cookery programmes. Now Home Alone is on not got time to watch that lol. I am not a telly addict like Julie is lol, but there is some programems and films I do lurve to watch lol.
Anyway got to dash, cya tonight live in Manchester.

Love Hugs and Kisses
Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx[:-D]

Re: In St Helen's Mersyside - Marti Graeme Neil & Tom

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator)
Hi Marti, Graeme, Neil and Tom

In St Helen's Merseyside since lunch time. There is 4 of us coming, but me and my other mate are behind schedule; we have been pub plus other stuff to do. So they came to collect the tickets and meeting them later. But plan to head to Manchester by 7.45, we won't miss it lol. But have to miss poor Philippa Hanna and Blue, well got Wednesday London O2 and Birmingham next Sunday so will get a chance to see them both live.

Plus put the television first lol. I do lurve Escape To The Country and Cookery programmes. Now Home Alone is on not got time to watch that lol. I am not a telly addict like Julie is lol, but there is some programems and films I do lurve to watch lol.
Anyway got to dash, cya tonight live in Manchester.

Love Hugs and Kisses
Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx[:-D]

Hi Karen

I were at Manchester last night too. I see you with some friends. I were 14 rows back from the front in Block B.

It were an amazing show last night.

Did you take any photo's too?

Love
Samantha x x