Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Marti Pellow News
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Musicials Marti's Part As Che & Madelena As Evita

Hi All

Marti always does his 8 shows a week without fail. Unless illness kicks in which Marti only been off 3 times in all. With Chicago, Jekyll & Hyde and Blood Brothers only.

But if u notice there is 2 Eva's in the Evita show. Hannah Grover is the stand in Eva for certain performances. None of it mis-leading. Madalena clearly says she is not in the show if there 2 shows on the day sometimes Madalena misses the mid week performance in the evening or a Saturday afternoon performance. Its not confusing at all 8 shows a week is quite alot to do. Marti loves doing his 8 shows a week.

I breifly see Madalena at Milton Keynes on June 1st, whilst chatting with a friend Madalena showed up.

At some venues its 16 shows over the 2 weeks. But Madalena and Marti both love their roles very much.

Coming to see Marti relieves alot of my stress going on personal wise, and it makes me feel happy.

Julie and I are planning more shows but not sure where yet, I suppose it will have to be a little suprise. I think and go where we think will be nice and works out with all our committments.

Love Hugs and Kisses
Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx