Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Wet Wet Wet News
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Wet Wet Wet News Is Here

Hi There
PRE-ORDER NOW!

Wet Wet Wet will release three brand new songs alongside seventeen classics from their armoury of hits on November 25th in the shape of the album ‘Step By Step The Greatest Hits’. The album, which is available to pre order now, was mastered at world famous Abbey Road Studios where Graeme Clark personally oversaw the mastering process. The collection consists of the following twenty songs: -

01. STEP BY STEP
02. SAD KINDA LOVE
03. PLAYIN’ LIKE A KID
04. DON’T WANT TO FORGIVE ME NOW
05. WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIENDS
06. SWEET LITTLE MYSTERY
07. BROKE AWAY
08. JULIA SAYS
09. LIP SERVICE
10. ANGEL EYES (Home And Away)
11. SWEET SURRENDER
12. ALL I WANT
13. GOODNIGHT GIRL
14. HOLD BACK THE RIVER
15. WISHING I WAS LUCKY
16. WEIGHTLESS
17. TEMPTATION
18. SOMEWHERE SOMEHOW
19. IF I NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN
20. LOVE IS ALL AROUND

As a special bonus for everyone who pre orders ‘Step By Step The Greatest Hits’ on the Official Store - you will be automatically entered into a prize draw to win a pair of tickets to see Wet Wet Wet performing at an exclusive tour preview show in West London on Tuesday, December 3rd prior to the band’s Greatest Hits dates. Not only that, but the band will be on hand that evening to sign your album if you bring it along.

Additionally on the Official Store, ‘Step By Step The Greatest Hits’ can be pre ordered with along with a very limited edition Litho print each hand signed by the Graeme, Tommy, Neil and Marti themselves. The print, which features classic images of Wet Wet Wet, commemorates the 25th Anniversary of the band’s first ever set of large arena dates - the Temptation Tour in 1988.

These highly collectible Litho prints will be sold on a strict first come, first served basis. They are printed in full colour on a 350gsm luxurious silk stock using eco lightfast inks and measure 305mm x 305mm (12” x 12”), a perfect size for framing.

[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] Yippie

Love Hugs and Kisses
Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx

Hi All Just to let u all know there is a lot of restrictions to this site. This site is monitored, ur IP address is being picked up. Be grateful if this site respected and no abuse. Cheers Karen-Marie 23