Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Meet & Greet With Wet Wet Wet December 3rd 2013 - Competition
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Exciting Meet & Greet With Marti-Graeme-Neil & Tom

Hi All

When u purchase Step By Step from the Official Wet Wet Wet Store, u will automatically be enter into a draw a chance to win a pair of tickets to the pre-show in West London on Tuesday December 3rd - venue not confirmed yet. U will also get a chance to meet Wet Wet Wet afterwards. But need to bring along your CD Step By Step for the boys to sign.

U will need to sort out own travel and accommodation expenses. Will need to be at the venue at 7,30.

Good Luck everyone who as brought the CD on the Official Wet Wet Wet Store.

Love Hugs and Kisses
Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx

Hi All Just to let u all know there is a lot of restrictions to this site. This site is monitored, ur IP address is being picked up. Be grateful if this site respected and no abuse. Cheers Karen-Marie 23

Re: Exciting Meet & Greet With Marti-Graeme-Neil & Tom

Hi Karen

Thanks for posting up! Does it have to be the Wet Wet Wet Online Store? Or can it be amazon I can order from, as I have an account with them.

Love
Samantha xx

Hi Samantha

To enter into the draw for the pre-show; and meet and greet, it has to be The Official Wet Wet Wet Store.

I have ordered mine now, I ordered it yesterday.

Love Hugs and Kisses
Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx

Hi All Just to let u all know there is a lot of restrictions to this site. This site is monitored, ur IP address is being picked up. Be grateful if this site respected and no abuse. Cheers Karen-Marie 23

Hi Karen Marie

I have to wait to pay day which is 31st October. If they have all gone on the Wet Wet Wet online store, then I will have to get it from Amazon.

So looks like I can't be entered into the draw, nevermind these things happen.

But Step By Step is a lovely track.

Love & Hugs
Nicola
x x