Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Wet Wet Wet Secret Gig December 3rd 2013
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
On The Eve Of The Secret Gig Boyz

Hi Marti, Graeme, Neil & Tom

I really can't wait never done anything like this before. Apart from going to Hard Rock Cafe when my mum won, whilst I were away in Blackpool with my family in 2007.

So it's gonna be a wonderful experience tomorrow night yay, really can't wait nor can Julie.

We are both coming straight from work.

Love Hugs and Kisses
Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx[:D][:)]

Hi All Just to let u all know there is a lot of restrictions to this site. This site is monitored, ur IP address is being picked up. Be grateful if this site respected and no abuse. Cheers Karen-Marie 23

Re: On The Eve Of The Secret Gig Boyz

Hi Karen

Hope you have a fantastic time tonight. I am so jealous lol, have a great time babe.

Love
Samantha x

Hi Karen

How did it go last night? Love to see some pics hun.

Love
Beth x x

Hi Samantha & Beth

It were awesome loved it! It were amazing roll on Sunday.

Love Hugs and Kisses
Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx

Hi All Just to let u all know there is a lot of restrictions to this site. This site is monitored, ur IP address is being picked up. Be grateful if this site respected and no abuse. Cheers Karen-Marie 23

Hi Karen Marie

I bet that was a wonderful experience, going to a pre show warm up.

I am looking forward to Manchester and Leeds.

What dates are you going too?

Luv
Natasha
x x

Natasha Wilson
Hi Karen Marie

I bet that was a wonderful experience, going to a pre show warm up.

I am looking forward to Manchester and Leeds.

What dates are you going too?

Luv

Natasha

x x

Hi Natasha

Yeah I had a wonderful time on Tuesday, it were a lovely experience I didn't want it to end.

I am doing Manchester, London O2 and Birmingham LG Arena; I am so looking forward to it. I am going with loads of people.

Love Hugs and Kisses
Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx[:-D]

Hi Karen Marie

I bet it were brilliant on Tuesday, your so lucky to have gone to that hope you can share some photos with us.

I am going to Nottingham, Birmingham and Glasgow. What shows are you doing?

Take Care
Molly
X

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator)
Hi Marti, Graeme, Neil & Tom

I really can't wait never done anything like this before. Apart from going to Hard Rock Cafe when my mum won, whilst I were away in Blackpool with my family in 2007.

So it's gonna be a wonderful experience tomorrow night yay, really can't wait nor can Julie.

We are both coming straight from work.

Love Hugs and Kisses
Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx[:D][:)]

Hi Karen

I bet you had a smashing time. I wish that were me you lucky girlie. Hope u can share some pics with us all babe.

Love
Abbi
x