Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Wet Wet Wet/Blue/Phillpia Hanna Reviews December 2013 Greatest Hits Tour
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Blue

Hi

I thought Blue was fantastic. I certainly love One Love....

Love Hugs and Kisses
Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx

Hi All Just to let u all know there is a lot of restrictions to this site. This site is monitored, ur IP address is being picked up. Be grateful if this site respected and no abuse. Cheers Karen-Marie 23

Re: Blue

Hi All

What a surprise at the London O2 last night, because I missed most of Blue in Manchester. So it was a surprise when Marti introduced Blue on stage and got a hug from Lee Ryan, Duncan James, Simon Webb and Anthony De Costa.

Blue was brilliant last night I loved Breatheasy.

Love Hugs and Kisses

Hi All Just to let u all know there is a lot of restrictions to this site. This site is monitored, ur IP address is being picked up. Be grateful if this site respected and no abuse. Cheers Karen-Marie 23

Re: Blue

Hi

Blue were fantatsic yesterday at the LG Arena Birmingham - Lee couldn't stop laughing after audience were waving their hands. It were a lovely night!

Love Hugs and Kisses