Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Wet Wet Wet/Blue/Phillpia Hanna Reviews December 2013 Greatest Hits Tour
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Wet Wet Wet

Hi

Wet Wet Wet was fantastic in Manchester... Loved every minute.. Loved ur lit up microphone stand Marti u and ur B & Q bless ya lol...

Cya tomorrow at the O2 London.

Love Hugs and Kisses
Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx

Hi All Just to let u all know there is a lot of restrictions to this site. This site is monitored, ur IP address is being picked up. Be grateful if this site respected and no abuse. Cheers Karen-Marie 23

Re: Wet Wet Wet

Hi All

Wet Wet Wet was fantastic last night. Although I came strolling in just after 2am with work the next day at 8am, it were a struggle working in a office and specially dealing with figures allday, and spread sheets and meetings it were hard. But it were worth it and I will do it again on a weekday and work day.

When we arrived in London yesterday, we had too many presents for Wet Wet Wet plus my pressie from Julie for Christmas. We had to get a taxi all the way to the London O2 from Euston. It cost flaming £50.00. But anyway we got let into the VIP lounge to hand the presents over for Wet Wet Wet. The bloke said to us alot of money and effort put in for the gifts he told us. We got a note to passed onto Wet Wet Wet referring ourselves as the Temptation Babes lol.

Roll on Birmingham! 8 rows from the front in Block C.

Love Hugs and Kisses

Hi All Just to let u all know there is a lot of restrictions to this site. This site is monitored, ur IP address is being picked up. Be grateful if this site respected and no abuse. Cheers Karen-Marie 23

Birmingham

Hi Marti Graeme, Neil & Tom

You were fab at the LG Arena yesterday.

Loved hearing all ur stories they were funny.

Love Hugs and Kisses