Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Wet Wet Wet Related Themes
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Tonight - Love Is All Around - Marti, Graeme, Neil & Tom The One To Look out for

Hi All

Whilst watching the drama Cold Blood on ITV3 tonight, after it went on a break. Love Is All Around appeared in Richmond Sausages commercial. That's the first time I hear it.

It were least expected, and only caught on at the end of the commercial, has I were busy with one of the kids.

It's just the theme that was played of Love Is All Around.

Some of u may have already seen it, but tonight was my first time.

Love Hugs and Kisses
Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator)[:)]

Hi All Just to let u all know there is a lot of restrictions to this site. This site is monitored, ur IP address is being picked up. Be grateful if this site respected and no abuse. Cheers Karen-Marie 23

Re: Tonight - Love Is All Around - Marti, Graeme, Neil & Tom The One To Look out for

Hi Karen

I see the advert last night, it's cool brilliant track.

Love
Samantha x x

Re: Tonight - Love Is All Around - Marti, Graeme, Neil & Tom The One To Look out for

Hi Karen Marie ,

I haven't seen the advert yet, but I will out for it, cheers for letting us know you are star Karen Marie.

Take Care
Luv
Leanne x

Leanne Rhys
Hi Karen Marie ,

I haven't seen the advert yet, but I will out for it, cheers for letting us know you are star Karen Marie.

Take Care

Luv

Leanne x

Hi Leanne

It's been on a few times since I posted up. Don't u mean u will look out for it lol. I thought , I was terrible mistyping lol, at least I am not the only one.

Love Hugs and Kisses
Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx

Hi All Just to let u all know there is a lot of restrictions to this site. This site is monitored, ur IP address is being picked up. Be grateful if this site respected and no abuse. Cheers Karen-Marie 23