Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
looking for digsite

I am new to digging and would like to know where I can go and dig... I don't care if I have to pay or not... located in temple, so looking for place as close as possible ...

Thank You

Re: looking for digsite

Hi Lucas,
What about Chrisner's place? It's been dug for many years but points keep showing up.
He is quite close to you and he charges $40/ day or $20/ 1/2 day. Opens at 7:00 am for 12 hours of digging.
Email for directions.
Dana

Lucas, I've got about 2 1/2 miles of live creek in Lampasas co. (west of Lampasas) not too far from you. It's hot and dry right now but if you want to take a chance on what we might locate it's free. If you're willing to try an early morning while it's cool drop me an email and will discuss it further.

Can someone send me any info on Chrisner's place or any other digsites in Texas? Any info would help---location, prices, phone numbers etc.

Thanks
artifact_collector101010@yahoo.com