Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
TX Pay Dig Sites...Etc.

If anyone knows of any pay to dig sites anywhere in TX...I would really appreciate your help/consideration. I live near Dallas, but would be willing to drive anywhere in TX. Also, are there many Austin Diggers that aren't in Austin? It sounds like a cool group. My e-mail address is voguecleaners@g-mail.com
Thanks, Justin

Re: TX Pay Dig Sites...Etc.

Ditto, by the way, I myself am from Houston; I think that the association, yet not all of the members are located in Austin.

Please someone share your dig info with all of us.

hey down at the bottom of the austin diggers web site is a link to a pay dig site .and there are many others. i like combing the creek and river bottoms and have had luck

Hello Justin,
The closest pay dig I know to Dallas is not cheap nor all that close, however I would be willing to show someone in the Dallas area other ways to find points around our area. Where around Dallas area are you?