Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
please check these out on ebay

frankgun50 has some of his stuff up for auction, if anyone cares to check them out. what a character, he list for a few days, pulls, and offers up second chance to those unknowing bidders. we might be able to run him off, if we bombard him with questions on authenticity, just don't mention my name or this board. he is on the scammer list, so beware.
glenn

Re: please check these out on ebay

This guy can't be for real! Those corner tangs don't even look right. Get this, he won't even respond to my questions. Well he did respond, but said he only responds to current bidders. All I asked was if he could provide some proof of authenticity, and then asked why he didn't respond.

ask him why he's always pulling his auctions

I woul like someone to ask him, why he is constantly pulling his auctions off ebay?? I know why, he's selling on the side, avoiding negative feedback. Like I said the guys over at artifactfakes/fakeatifacts have tagged him as a scammer.
Glenn

Re: please check these out on ebay

I wouldn't buy anything off ebay and especially from Frank. Everything he lists is all fake garbage. Personally I wouldn't buy anything that isn't papered by Dwain Rogers and even then I'd still be sceptical because they are faking the papers as well. I purchased a corner tang from "Yomtrader" about a year ago and it turned out to be a modern piece of junk. This guy runs the YO ranch and still rips people off. After a long dispute I finnaly got my money back then about a month later I saw him resell it to another sucker.