Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
This is REALLY bad! Need help with ebay fraud!

This guy is insane!!! He sent me a virus in my email! It wiped out all of my memory, files and pictures---there all gone!!!!!

He probably did it to get rid of the emails he sent, luckily they are protected by the ebay server

All hell flies loose now!
Please help me out, his actions are illegal and malnevolent.

Here's the story:
I was looking on ebay to see if I could find any good deals. Up pops some arrowhead collection auction---I click and what do I see? About 12 or so beautiful artifacts (I thought), banner stone, 2 grooved axes, a couple of arrowheads, and 4 or 5 gorgets and pendants. I bid and won them at 39? with 5 shipping?

I paid being ecstatic with my buy--HAHAHA
I remembered to look right after that-at his profile.
OVER 100 negatives! Power seller? 9 previous acounts! Says he's from Ohio but really from WV? Private auction?

I checked that fakeartifacts.coom site and sure enough---HE"S ONE OF THE WORST FRAUDS THERE IS!!!

I asked fr a refund---he rudely refused then sent me a virus! He even admitted they were fake after I paid!
I asked where they were from before and he said it was an estate he inherited!!!

He's all the info, do what you can if you can---I'm filing with ebay's safe harbor.

Name: "Christian Anderson" from West Virginia
Ebay ID:cowboys_from_hell_06
AKA:the_motley_crue May-16-06 Oct-01-06

take_time_with_a_wounded_hand Feb-01-06 May-16-06

morgan_paige_auctions Dec-26-05 Feb-01-06

i_miss_my_poopsie Nov-18-05 Dec-26-05

member486426 Oct-16-05 Nov-18-05

the_tittytwister Sep-23-05 Oct-16-05

jacks_reef_antiques Jul-19-01 Sep-23-05

Address of auction:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300037511050

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Watch out for this guy, please tell me who I can report him to about the virus---No one screws me over this bad and gets away without justice being served

Thanks

never buy from one who's bids & comments are private

Private is another word fro fraud! It doesn't sound like negative feedback bothers the slime. What else you can do is watch his auctions, and write the high bidder to warn them. I don't know if ebay would like it or not, but just write one at a time. If you try contacting them all, ebay will boot the emails. I've had buyers contact me on frankgun50, and I gladly warned them. Contact fakeartifacts, they alert ebay on obvious frauds i'm told. ALWAYS REMEMBER, IF IT APPEARS/SOUNDS TO BE TOO GOOD TRUE............
Good Luck,
Glenn

Re: This is REALLY bad! Need help with ebay fraud!

Thanks for the support; I have contacted fakeartifacts.com and ebay's safe harbor with the whole thing, hopefully they'll email back soon.

I think this guy was shill bidding (bidding on his item with a different account)
and unfortunatly since it was private I couldn't see nothing, not even feedback!

It's gotten out of hand with this guy----I'm sending my laptop into HP today; it's really screwed up, I think he phished all my files, nothing important, but very annoying, especially if I had had personal info on there since he probably has all my files now.

I'm using my dial-up desktop computer till I get my laptop back.

I'll keep ya'll informed, there's no way he's getting away with this

ebay won't do a thing?

My complaints went around and around with ebay, kept getting cookie cutter responses from them. I don't know for certain, but I think they suspended frankgun50 for 90 days, for I was on the lookout for him. I looked up your slime seller, and unfortunately he's 100% private, which tells me he's 110% fraud.
Glenn

Thanks for checking that out---ya he's as bad as they get

Still waiting to hear back from safe harbor----if they give me some kind of "well it's out of our hands" or "talk to paypal" kind of crap I may have to start using words like "liability" and "sue your @** for ever penny you've got", in my next email, if you get what I mean.

Well it's a lesson well learned and a scorching one at that. I just hope that this fraud/scammer/slime from hell/ gets what's coming to him and that no one else becomes his next victim
-------------------------------

ya, no kidden man---it sucks like nothing else

BOYCOTT EBAY!!!

It's been hell since I got snagged by that no good sack of crap---one problem after another

Hi Chase- Sorry to hear about your misforture on ebay. I have hunted and collected Indian artifacts for over 38 years. One thing I have learned about buying points is, a bargain rarely turns out in your favor. There are many bandits selling modern junk on the web sites on the internet. I surface hunt for all my finds and then I know they are all ancient. It's a slow way to build up a collection but you have total peace of mind. Digging sounds like lots of fun. Would like to try some it in the furture. Be careful about buying , these modern flintknappers are getting mighty good. Take Care, John G.

Thanks John,
that happened a while ago--been fighting frauds ever since---trying to save other collectors grief.

If anyone does ebay here then read this page over---It will save you some grief

http://www.geocities.com/texasaca_events/org

Hey Chase,

Create a whole bunch of dummy ebay accounts using gmail addresses.

Find every auction this guy has.

Use a dummy account.

Win every action with very high bids.

Don't pay up. This way, no one but him gets screwed.

Just annoy the heck out of him! heheh

Jason

LOL Jason, man you come up with the best ideas

hmmm... not gonna do it if ya ask me but it just might work lol

Go for it man! You can get all the free email accounts your heart desires. You can even use your fake accounts at that point to bid against yourselves to drive the faker's auction higher and higher and then totally give him the shaft

Jason