Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Arrowhead Cases for sale??? Know where I can or do you have???

I am looking for 2 arrowhead cases

I am looking for 10 x 20 inch by 3in tall including the lid.. Got a few for sale?? I want to buy a few, but when I look on the computer .. freight is 1/2 the price of the cases! Cheese and Rice!!

Got any for sale?????

PS: That would be a wonderful Christmas Gift for someone who has a website for people to come together and talk about arrowheads..

Ohh... That would be me !!!!!!

hehe

Merry Merry Folks!!!!!!
Michelle

Re: Arrowhead Cases for sale??? Know where I can or do you have???

If your inclined, there is a fishing tackle show this weekend in Austin, there is always someone selling there. I bought several here in Houston several years ago, of the best quality. I'll forward you the site to look for the hotel, it's a really neat board for fishing lure collectors.
Glenn

Still looking for cases? Go to the arrowhead show in Fredericksburg on the 27th or send Hal to put up a couple for you...I'm sure he is going to the show.

Hello again!

As a matter of fact.. Hal made be a beautiful arrowhead case for X-Mas .. WHATTA SWEETHEART!!!!

Now I just gotta get off my rump and put some stuff in it! I gotta fugureout how to put them in there .. Its a large shadow box type that Ihaev to either glue or some how attach them in there to either wood or felt if I put it in there

Any ideas what is the best to use that will not mark or stain the points???

Michelle

I suggest you ask Dr. Gomer at Lithic Art Restoration. www.drgomer.com

Pat