Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
finding arrowheads in SE Texas

Does anyone know of any places in or around Houston, to hunt for arrowheads?

Re: finding arrowheads in SE Texas

Hey, Glenn, you live in Houston too right?

I've got some land down here---you rent the backhoe and I think we can work out a deal

Glenn, I live in Houston as well. South side. I may know a few spots and have found a few artifacts in the past. I would be more than happy to join you and Chase for helping fund a backhoe test dig. What do you guys think? Headed to a friends in Kerville this weekend. His land is on an old indian campground. May take the kid's to Randy's dig in Comfort. Found quite a bit there. Kind of expensive.
SCOTT

Sounds good Scott, why don't we 3 houstonians go digging sometime together? Let's keep in touch--maybe we can switch off dig sites too---just feel free to email me any time

I have Sundays and Mondays off.

I live in Houston and would be glad to help split exspenses on a dig. Also intersted in meeting up with local hunters.

I have emailed some contact info to all of you on this post---Gary, Glenn, Scott

Introduce yourselves when you get there and we can discuss digging plans in a seperate section
It is a secure network on there.
Chase

READY TO GO ANY SUNDAY

I'm ready and will to offer up my services, to who ever will take me hunting/digging.
Glenn

I'll have everything ready in about 2 weeks.

I'm going to go up there this coming week and seek out a good spot for us to dig first--I have to watch out for the neighbor---he likes to shoot people! no joke, he's nuts--well dig on the far side.

i live in pearland im 24 years old and ive done some arrow hunting in mexico when i was a kid, and i have been wanting to go back so bad, any good places in houston.