Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
wow, like a whole new site!

Michelle,
Chase told me to take another look. Wow, I love all the new pics, it's like a whole new site. However you never put up the pics of the necklace, or told the story about alwaysdigging deeper?
Did you receive the pics of my year end collection?
Did you receive the pics of my friends collection here in Houston?
I love your new additions, and I'm glad to see new post, you've got me back.
Glenn

Re: wow, like a whole new site!

Well welcome back Glenn!!!

And thanks.. THanks for giving my little site another look around too!!

If you look on the main page, the necklace finds are on there!! Take a look.. GREAT little finds!!!

You finds and the houston frineds finds?? You will probably have to resend them, I dont remember seeing anything????

The dig deeper will be coming.. The little gang that we are, hal has alot of items that I need to get my scanner on to show you all.. Heck I haven't even seen most of them.... But alot of the dig deeper is actually the POD "Pit Of Dispair" posts.. Those are the dig deeper pits that I was refering to!

Email me with the finds and I will get them up ASAP!

Michelle

PS: Hope all enjoy having the pop-ups gone too!

Re: wow, like a whole new site!

Hey, Glenn, so glad you came back to see what Michelle has done! Looks good, right!