Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Glenn and Fred get their own pages.. NEW UPDATE FOLKS

Ok..

Glenn was kind enough to send me pictures of his and his friend Freds collection

There were SO MANY pictures that I had to give them each their own page!

Go check out these great LARGE collections!!!!

Michelle

I wasn't expecting that

Thanks,
glenn

Re: Glenn and Fred get their own pages.. NEW UPDATE FOLKS

Hello there Glenn !

I quess I sould have asked if you wanted then posted ..If you ever want then down just ask and I will !!!

Sorry! But, if your ok with it then thanks! They are both great collections! Yall pot alot of work in then frames too!

I NEED FRAMES!!!!!!! 8) I have a pile of ziplock bags.. Its getting pretty messy around here! heh

THANKS FOR SHARING!!!!!!!!

I know where to get a box of riker frames for a good price---12 of them, I'll email you the info...

By the way, would you want to display my collection? I'll send some pics...
Thanks

Wow, Glenn and Fred! What a great collection! Looks like many years of collecting! Thanks, for letting Michelle post them!

Hello there Chase!

I am going to try to bring users into my little website.. At first it was "about me" kinda site.. I am willing, ofcourse , to post user finds as well.. That is also what the "Friends Finds" if I am putting up collections ..

Thanks yall! and thanks for sharing your finds and collections with us all

Michelle

PS: If I am to be putting up any colelctions.. I think its fare to post "finds" seperate from "Purchased".

I think it would just be fare ... Its hard to look at a collection and haev to wonder what is real.. what they actually found.. and what was bought.

Michelle

I'm confused? Half of mine were found/ half bought, but it's my collection?

I'll send the pics today or tomorrow and you can put up what you think is best---I'll tell you which is which.

I quess if I am going to put any pictures on the site, I would rather them be personal finds..

I quess I should re-word it

I would be willing to maybe post other peoples arrowheads if they were all personal finds.

Anyone can purchase arrowheads, If I posted everyones "collections" I wouldn't haev enough room

I only have 3 or 4 frames of bought points. Everything else I found. Haven't had anything new lately except what I dug out of boxes from my last few hunts---just haven't been able to get away--not much free time to do much of anything.

Everyone has already seen what I have in my collection. It's cool, I don't have exactly G-10+ grade frames I admit, but I wouldn't trade them for the best frames of points in the world... Just thought people coming to the site might find them interesting.

What makes them Extremely special and unique (at least to me) is that, they were All found surface hunting (except 2 pooters)---anyone ever assembles frames of points as good as these from just surface hunting--in a year, I'd like to see those...

I'll just re-post them on the forum later for everyone to enjoy, no need to take up space.

I will post them, no problems!!
Go ahead and email um to me !!

Question to you, the hunter..

WHATS A POOTER ???????? heheh

Michelle

Thanks Michelle, can do

A pooter is a broken point ( or low grade one) or other artifact that's not worth much of anything, but I like them regardless--if it was made by the natives I'll collect it--even it's worth -$0.01.

NOW I get it!

I have ziplock bags of Pooters then! hehe

I quess I am a indian packrat.. I keep them all too!!!! I got back and bags on bits ..

I am going ot make rug walls though.. Like the one hal did in the projects section

I got another mat and all the supplies.. I just have to make a mess of the kitchen table and do another one!

Michelle