Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
beware frankgun50 back on ebay

I just saw on of his fakes listed, he's now listing as estate finds. He used to claim to know some diggers down in the hill country, from south of the boarder. Guy is a low life, scum bucket, liar, the lowest of the low. Let's deluge him again. He'll actually pull it after a couple of days anyway, and offer up second chance(avoiding ebay, to avoid negative feedback) offers. Someone may want to bid, and get one of his second chance offers, and turn him into ebay. What ever you do, don't mention summers713.
Glenn

Re: beware frankgun50 back on ebay

frank did take down his private bidding. the other guy is private, which is a dead givaway as fake. i saw how much that was fetching, and thought the suckers too. if it's that fine a point, why are you private and why no COA???????????
Glenn

he's listed another fake

anyone brazen enough to bid on it, and get a second chance offer, once he cancels the auction in a day or two? You can in turn him into ebay, for selling his stuff off ebay. I would if i could, but the scum bag knows me already.

he's pulled his auctions as i predicted

and he's busy offering up off ebay deals(those illegal second chance offers to those who bid)suckers. My only regret is that he's still on ebay. Once again, you may want to write him and tell him you were watching his auctions, and see if he throws you a line, which you can in turn forward to ebay. I would but he too familiar with me.
Glenn