Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Digging at Randys

My arrowhead hunting buddy and I have been strictly surface hunters so to satisfy our curiosity about digging for artifacts we called Randy and went out to Comfort to give it a try. Wow... we were blown away. Both of us found perfect points, a Perd and a Castroville, as well as several other points, tools and preforms. I couldn't quit grinning. Randys is a major be-back for Bud and I. Randy posted some pictures of our finds on his website. What a thrill to see that point just peeking out of the dirt!!

Re: Digging at Randys

Definitely some good looking stuff coming out of there Don. But 300 bucks for the hole... it's such a gamble!

Sorry, but you must be crazy if you think i am going to spend $300 bucks for a dig when i can spend $10 or $20 bucks at other sites and find stuff just as good.

Hello there Folks!

For people that have their own places to dig, the price is a concideration.. But, for those who only get to walk in water somewhere or just happen across a area here and there that there might be a little flint..

Well Randys would be the place to go.

No tromping through the woods
No contacting land owners for permission
No worries
No fences to hop
Maybe even a bathroom to go pee? ! hehe
Someone to walk you through the steps

I think , for someone with the money and interest, it would be a fun day!

I still want to go , just because I haven't been there before, nor have I ever did a pay dig by blocked off areas like this one.

Just for the experence.. and for the pictures, ofcourse. I will have to visit there myself sometime!

Michelle