Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
1431 at Brushy Creek

Hey there guys, I was driving down 1431 and noticed they are digging a big trench right next to brushy creek, probably for pipes and such. Might be a good oppurtunity if you can get there when all of the contruction guys have left.

Re: 1431 at Brushy Creek

SHHHHH!!!! hehe

I'm going there tomorrow :) I've been sick all week and haven't been able to hit it yet. They've been doing this work there for a couple of weeks now. They usually work on Saturdays so it may be Sunday before it is "vacant".

Jason

Good luck and let us know if you find anything. I tried to go up there on Monday since I had off, butit wasn't vacant.

Guess I will see you there on Sunday too. Hope you don't intend to loot the place.

-/- Archeonazis!... Don't post locations like this on here or times to meet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait until our bill goes which will render them as harmless as mosquitos.

I've warned yall, keep it off here--the archeonazis read these boards too--especially the ones that are open public access. Only closed, tightly monitered sites are safe for sensative info, even then email is best...

Chase
www.geocities.com/thetexasaca/org

They have been working on that for weeks...

If there was anything good there, the workers, I'm sure got it first

Arch Police... Ya right.. funny guy!

Michelle

And Chase ... Take a Chill Pill

I am the delete button around these parts

It would be "Archaeological Police" Wouldnt' it?? BTW

Like I am one to talk.. Have you seen my spelling on the site?

Woo Hoo!!! I need to sit down! hehe

Please disregard the last post by "chase", "archelogical police" looks to be just a nut trying to scare us off lol.

Think I lost 1000 brain cells today from having the second coat of paint put in my computer room lol--pay no attention to the other post.
Happy diggin,
Chase

People actually harm these places? What are yall talking about? ...If you don't mind me asking...

Sorry about bringing it up, with the location and all. I was just thinking it would be good to get down there before it is destroyed by tractors, and development.

It's pretty plowed up... no mercy was shown.

Jason