Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
FINDS FROM 2-24-07 - Sat - Hal and I

Here are a pic together of items foudn by hal and I on saturday

The 2 at the top are mine, Notice the 2 drills and one point is VERY clean and has the best twist that I have seen yet ! The others lower are our dirt mover Hals itmes.

Re: FINDS FROM 2-24-07 - Sat - Hal and I

Awsome finds! Looks like it was a great digging day for you--be sure to post some pics of those beauties when they're clean

nice finds michelle.hitting the creek myself in the mourning.

can't wait to see em cleaned up

looks like you made a haul today.
RGS

Nice finds Michelle! Thanks for showing.

Jason

Great stuff!

But, as usual.. Hal got the better of the 2 loads! heheh He might be old but he can move some soil! Cheese and Rice! I am just a girl you know! heheh

I cleaned mine.. I will scan them soon..

We went campling lastnight and I just got home and I am totally pooped out!!!!!

Took the metal detector.. Got about 3 quarters, 30 pennys and a hand full of tabs and foil! heh I gotta use that thing more often! That is the first time I have used it in probably 5 years!

Looks at the lower ones!

That Hal for 2 GREAT Comanche perds and a small basetang.. Ahh! I haven't any tangs to my name

I quess it all depends on where you sit! heh , nope , just luck! Where he put me is where he found alot of those good ones..

Where I was, I was just getting bits and pieces her and there.. He gave me his area, then I found the drills, but be still just kept popping them out sitting next to me!

Ahh! I quess the better luck comes with AGE !!!

Michelle

this is a love hate relationship LOL

you guys thrill me to no end with youre finds i wish i were so lucky as tony the tiger says theeere greaaat

i love your finds but i hate that im not the one finding them LOL

i wish ya both the best

lee

Hay there lee

BELIEVE me.. I we just happened to find a honey spot thats all.. Usually, for me anyway., I leave with a few scraps! heh It was a good day for me!

No G10-s for me.. But I love them just the same!!

Nighty Night!
Michelle