Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
pay digs?

hello all.i'm planning on going on a dig in may,but can't dicide on where to go.chrisners or floyds?i don't know what either place is like.can anyone tell me about these places?

Re: pay digs?

Hey Roy,

Floyd's isn't going to cost you but 10 dollars. You get to drive through some lovely wrecking yard scenery and past an old dump spot, that stunk to high heaven last time I was there, to find a heavily dug up area. There's still stuff in there though...

Chrisner's, you will pay 20 dollars to dig for 6 hours or 40 for 12. You only have to drive past one small wrecking yard, but the land is much much much prettier.

Floyd's is in Leander. It's about 5 miles from my house.

Chrisner's is out past Temple and quite a bit further.

I've only been to each place once. I like Chrisner's much more. I found a small end scraper and Floyd's and a nice hammerstone at Chrisner's.

And I've seen more pics of things that come off Chrisners.

Hope this helps out!

Jason

thanks jason,i'll try chrisners.maybe meet you there oneday.

You're welcome Roy. Good luck when ya go! I'm headed there tomorrow myself.

Jason

FLOYDS IS ALIVE!!!!!

FLOYDS IS ALIVE!!!!!

I got a email last week some someone that went up there... and he did pretty good .. WELL worth the 10 bucks I hear too!

Kinda ******** I tild them where to dig and they did good! heheh Hope there is some left for me!!!!!!

I want to go out there again 8) Maybe on a monday.. Anyone else off on mondays?? I coudl show you where I got the Paleo from

Michelle