Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hello there people! Pop in anytime !!!

Well,,..

I quess people are takign a break from the message boards.. Thats cool, we will be here when ever yall feel like popin back in!

I am probably going digging again in the morning.. WET or not! There is a chunk of my little hole left that is a callin me! Wish me luck and heavy shoes! heh

Hope all is well for everyone! Don't give up on the little board of mine.. There are lurkers around here.. Pop in with a new message or a question and see if we can get some folks a chattin again!

Well, I hope I get more than 10 lb shoes tomorrow! I have a pile of stuff here to scan.. I am off for the weekend so hopefully I will get to scan this stuff and post a update for yall

Happy Weekend Folks!!!!!!!
Michelle

Hal dug me out a place to dig today ! Whatta sweet heart!

Hello to all!

Well.. My friend Hal just told me that he worked 5 1/2 hours on cleaning out my hole today... There isn't much left of the place, so we have to make a big ol' mess before we leave because of another digger under cutting and just pretty much blew up that took hal and I and dan MONTHS to do.

Whatta troopper! It was mudd and heavy shoes and tarps,rain, but, he wanted me to have somewhere to dig for friday. He only found a few pieces in the cleaning out part .. I feel really bad he worked that because he knows that my back is still not 100%

Gotta love that man.. I have no family here... Hal is my family.. Love the guy, how could you not??

Hope someday I can make it up to him. He helps me out alot with all kinds of things.. and has for years. We used to work together.. I think I have known Hal for all the time I have been in Texas.. 17 years how.

We both pretty much started this diggin stuff together with digging a small camp right by my house.. That was about 4 or so years of digging together,. I couldn't find a better digging partner or friend if I had to !

Michelle

Re: Hello there people! Pop in anytime !!!

Michelle,

It's always good to treasure your friends & obviously you found a great one - Hal.

I won't be going down to my in-laws until June but do plan on staying for at least two weeks. So no more hunting for me until then.
I would love to go digging with someone when I do get down to the Hill Country.

I hear you

I do my best to stay involved, as you know. I probably complain too much about the inactivity here on the board.
RGS