Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Look at these 2 diamond back rattle snakes we saw today on the way out of the dig area!!!
careful

this messed up my computer.
RGS

NOTHING wrong with this people

Glenn

Apparently you have something wrong or you have a program that is screwed up because there is nothing wrong with this video.

If you have a problem email me directly and I will be sure to repair anything needed...

But this is not anythign that needs repaired.

Michelle

Re: Look at these 2 diamond back rattle snakes we saw today on the way out of the dig area!!!

Yikes lol i didnt see any pics or video when i clicked on the link but i feel for ya about them rattlers ...maybe i shouldnt mention this but a year ago nature called and i went to the woods and squatted ..there i was ready to stand up and right beside me was the biggest rattler i had ever seen in the grass not more than a two foot from me ..he started to rattle i moved to the side as fast as i could in case he would strike but he started his way toward a cactus patch ..i went back to the truck to get my glock and was going to unload the clip in him but he went in the hole i fired a few rounds only to hear him rattle down there some more dont know if he died but i felt better about the whole thing..now im very careful about were i do my business hope this wasnt to much for you all LOL oh and by the way he was over 7 ft and his head was as big as my fist and im a big guy !!

Re: Look at these 2 diamond back rattle snakes we saw today on the way out of the dig area!!!

Sorry you can't see it!!!!!!!

The link opens up a message in my message board.. Just click in the message text where it says "Check here to see,,," ,,,

Its a great video of these 2 snakes! Got try to see it again!

Michelle

AND TO THE PEOPLE THAT LOOK BUT DONT POST

Thanks for looking!!!!!!!!!! Email me anytime if you would rather not post in here! Some people just don;t and thats cool! but, pop in anytime for a hello or to send me a picture of some of your finds!!! There is plenty of room on the site if you want to share!

Thanks!!!!! hope all yall's weekends are good!

Michelle

OH MY GOSH!!! I would have freaked out!!!!
I thank my in-laws for having 2 cats on their property. I really think they keep the snakes away. Their neighbors live closer to the dry creek bed & it's normal for the guy to open the front door to find a couple rattlers laying on his porch!

I'm terrified of snakes & fear for my daughters when we're walking the property.

The worst we have to deal with up here are black water snakes. Won't hurt ya just scare the hell out of ya.

I think yall jinxed me talking about snakes! I went to Walmart yesterday & my husband calls me saying that my daughter wanted to talk to me. She said, "GUESS WHAT WE FOUND!?!?!". I immediately said, "snake?". I just knew it! They found this long reddish snake in our compost pile & we live in the suburbs!! *lol*

Flippin cool!