Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
UPDATES ALL AROUND ! Be sure you go and see them all!!!!!!!!!!

Got a few new items:
New items on front page
James W. Collection added
Mark J. R. Collection added from Summit County,OHIO Glenn's Collection - Uploaded more Picutures
"The POD" UpdateD with Feb and March Finds
Check the link to the snake video that I took of 2 diamond backs going at it!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!! Tell me whatcha think folks!!

What about that base tang from Jim ! WOW

Michelle

Re: UPDATES ALL AROUND ! Be sure you go and see them all!!!!!!!!!!

Love the pics of Hal all muddy! How fun is that!?!

Great finds!
You should be blessed you get to go out & dig as much as you do. Do you find it relaxing? I'm hoping in June I can join yall (if you wouldn't mind) when I come down to visit my in-laws (and leave my girls with them for a day). Will talk to you later as the time gets closer. :)

Fantastic Michelle. Thanks a bunch. They look great.
The pictures can out great. I hope to send you new ones (well as soon as I find new points)
Been really slow for me here.
Thanks again

hard at work

Michelle,
I don't think anyone appreciates your hard work on this board, more than I do, for i am a participant, not just a viewer. I often get frustrated for the lack of particicpation on the message boards, and often take heat, from those who only view. I try to share my finds with you as often as i get em, many thanks for posting them.
RGS

Hello there all

And Glenn.. I do appreciate you sharing your collections .. Sorry its taken so long to get them up.. Its pretty painstaking editing the pictures.. croping them and resizing each picture..

It makes me take the time though! I finally got around to doing it as you can see.. Thanks for adding to the website and I hope that others like myself enjoy them also!

Thanks
michelle