Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
After the rains! I got a bird point from my back yard !!!

Hello to all!

Well, to those who have followed my little website and watched it grow over the years.. probably not many of you know that the first area that I ever dug is actually in my back yard... I am one of the lucky ones with a camp in my back yard! Whoopee Me!

Ok.. This is a story right outta a little book.. sounds that way anyway.. I did my walk in the back today after I got home from grocery shopping.. and the mowing my yard ..

I walked out back to see what, if anything, washed out.. THis was SO COOL! Just like in a movie I suppose!!!

There is one little hole under a few small tree's .. Probably from a armadillo is what hall's tells me.. There was that little pile of dirt there from where the little thing made a hole... The rain washed the dirt out of the pile and left only the little rocks and chunks of limestone..

And there it was! This little broken bird point! Its not really much at all.. But still tells me there is life back there and I need to get back there again and check things!!!

Thanks guys! Sorry so long and sorry that its just a little broken .. But CUTE Ain't it!

Re: After the rains! I got a bird point from my back yard !!!

CASEY PS:

Yes, this is from where I have been trying to show you so you can get um out!

Its not much, I know.. But sometime late camps get some good stuff too right??

All the stuff on the first 1/2 of the page here:
http://www.austindiggers.com/points.html

Was found in my back yard..

Michelle

ALL MY FIRST / ORIGIONAL FINDS ARE ON ONE OF MY FIRST PAGES..

http://www.austindiggers.com/points.html

GO BACK AND TAKE A LOOK .. ALL BRUNT WHITE.. PRETTY COOL!

Hal got his first drill by my place, and first quartz mano... and I got my first points and first complete bird point !!!!!!!!!

Wow Michelle, You can have a pay dig sight. Reserve me a spot.
I keep hoping one day to look down in my yard and see one. I sit high about 1/4 mile from the river so heh, maybe I am sitting on a campsight. I am sure my wife would love it if I started digging up the yard LOL.
Good find!!

Its not like I build on top of a midden pile or anything.. There is a natural spring behind my house.. I should actually call it a lake because its HUGE.. HUGE big large mouth bass in it and what I LOVE wilf chives growing on the edge of the water !!

YUM YUM!!!!!!!..

V4XC what a find! If its a small yard/camp just invite two or three hundred of your closest digging buddies over regards SH

Ya sure thing. I will get right on that! and sure hot dogs @ hehe..

Maybe I can get people over and dig a pool for me and tell them that they "might" find a arrowhead ! heheh

NOT! hehe

Michelle

Cool!

You are so lucky!!!