Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
UPDATES ON THE SITE YALL! AND A GREAT PAY DIG TOO!!!!!!!!!

Be sure to check the updates .. for those of you that come straight to the message board without going though the site that is!!

There is new listing on the pay dig.. I chatted with the guy today and it sounds like a winner!!!!!!!

Thanks!
Share!
Email me pictures!
All of the above!!!

Michelle

Re: UPDATES ON THE SITE YALL! AND A GREAT PAY DIG TOO!!!!!!!!!

Way t go, nice updates. That young guy,James W must dig in camps that were exclusively for the best flint artisans. With such ahuge update effort its hard to imagine anyone noting a small ommision.....however..This comming Saturday May 5th is a very good artifact show in LULING TX. its just down the road from anywhere, stop diggin and attend. Regards SH

SH...

Ya, I need the to post that too! I just talked to Nacho yesterday , the pay dig guy, and it sounds VERY interesting there SH ...

And, since I am a lady and a delicate flower .. BAHAH!! I get in for 100 and you guys get in for 150 .. Maybe I don;t move as much dirt?? YA RIGHT!!

Michelle

Michelle,
I check out your site often and like seeing everyone finds. Thanks for the pay dig site info. I have been to Randy's twice and had some good luck.
Has anyone ever done the Nacho Site? What is a screen dig?

hello michelle,lot of nice updates.looks like everyones been keeping you busy.i have a few finds from a local creek i'll be posting later.did you dig this weekend?it was nice here in east texas.i had a fishfry and done some creekin.

Hello there Randy and thanks for the note

A Sifter dig.. I have never been to one yet, but I hear its my kinda bad back diggin! hehe

You stand at a 5 x 10 table with a few other people, and Nacho takes a backhow and dumps a big ol fresh pile of drit on the table.. and you work your little fingers and tools through it and get the goodies..

Then when the dirt is gone.. He does it again.. and again.. for 8 hiurs.. Sounds like it beats the heck outta diggin!

I could go for some of that myself! My back has been achin and no I didn't dig this week ... I should have been standing at the sifter table !!!!!!!!

Thanks!
Michelle

Roy!!!

FISH FRY!!!! Well, I went camping this weekend and I did "try" to catch a fisk.. ok, well it was with a bobber and bread.. but I did try! No luck though!!!

I ALWAYS want to go camping and fish something out of the lake.. clean it and cook it and eat it..

Never happens 8(

Michelle

hooked mine with greenbacks at the local fishmarket.still taste good

Michelle,

Thanks for the info on the sifter table. I may have to try it soon. I wonder what is being found there??

I will let you know if it is worth it soon.

Double R.