Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Randys today was totally worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update coming!!! Got lots of great pictures for the site !!

Hal and Mark BOTH got beautiful Base Tangs
Hal got a 4 1/4 G-10 Perd
and Mark .. right when hal and I were leaving landed a CASHE of 5 perds!!!!

WHATTA DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have never been there.. you just gotta !

Re: Randys today was totally worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't tease us where are the pics? Was that your first time there?
RGS

Re: Randys today was totally worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pictures will be up soon.. I still need to get some from the ones that Randy took too!

WHATTA DAY!!

PS: Hal was going through his stuff , and the day just got a little better!

He got a covington base... going though his stuff that he got today he also found the tip too!!!

5 3/8 when put together!!!!!!!!!

HERE IS A PEEK

SNEAK PREVIEW

Correction; Thats 5 and FIVE/8ths. Tee-hee SH

probably a dumb question but.......

Points of this quality, not broken or damaged, how or why were they discarded by the idians? This is apparently a campsite, it's not like they were shot on a arrow, and lost in the brush. I have heard of caches of preforms, which the indians would leave behind, as to have ammunition on their next hunt in that area.
Were the indians just tossing perfectly good points around and walking over them? There are so many unanswered questions i still have of the ancients, some we may never, ever know the answers?
RGS

Awsome finds Michelle! May I ask how much it cost to find those?

Hay there Chase ! Long time no see

Randy just changed the prices to 200.00 per square in the field

I am doing a HUGE update with LOTS of pictures as we speak!!!!

Its TOTALLY worth it .. It was the best dig that we have had and we WILL BE BACK RANDY!!!!!!!!

Wait till you see all this stuff people!!!!

Well those are some nice finds Michelle! Wish I could go too, but I can't afford $200 lol, maybe $20 at chrisners.

I've been around, just hardly any time to post! lol

Good luck on your next dig--can't wait to see what ya find.

Chase

Well .. the update is here folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awesome finds. I am totally drooling. great job. If I was there I would have to definately go to Randys