Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
RANDY'S PAY DIG UPDATE!

Today was the day folks!

Be sure to check out the main page for the LATEST UPDATE!

Randy's dig .. Whatta beautiful day!!!What beautiful Finds!!!!!

Thanks again Randy !!You were the host with the most

Re: RANDY'S PAY DIG UPDATE!

I thought your presentation of the "waterfall site" was top of the line but now you've gone over the top. Not only is that a lot work to get the pics on the screen but the typed text effort is great. Nicely manured, tks. SH

Hey Michelle,
Great pictures. I was at Randy's Friday -- found two perfect Castrovilles, three perds and an unusual drill. What a place to dig!
Mark was there Friday as well and found at least four points that day!
Nobody I've talked to has had better luck anywhere else. The quality and number of finds is mind boggling. First time I've seen the creek running like that... next time I'm bringing my bathing suit.

Ref depth querry, you can go as deep as your body can stand. In this area of the camp there is a well defined "habitation" layer about 12 inches thick and about 10 inches down from the "modern" layer. Most of the great finds you see are from here. There is a flake or two deeper but few and far between. To check this out in the comfort of your easy chair; Go back to Michelle's home page and hit the Randy link then use his adress to get to the exact spot on the DIRT BROTHERES site, he went medium deep, took weeks! As it will take you a fair time to work through all the site pages SH

Great pictures Michelle. I always look forward to these shots.
Thanks

Hay there Roy

I have been getting some great emails on your base tang!!!!!

I was to get Todd and Dvette out there for a dig sometime.. They need another corner tang ya know!

Thanks for posting them!!!!!!!!!!!!