Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
the indian villiage discovered a couple a years back, untouched.....

Does anyone else recall the story of the rancher, who owned a ranch(many thousands of acres), and on this ranch hidden in a canyon, was a deserted indian villiage? He protected it and kept it a secret, to keep the looters away for many years. He finally donated the property to the government, and archeologist were studying the villiage.
I stay in tune with what's going on in the news, via newspaper, web or TV, but i've heard nothing more since. I keep waiting and hoping there will be a discovery channel show on the find, but it's been a couple of years now.
RGS

i found the story

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2004-06-24-indian-village_x.htm

just email me, for the link won't load

email me for story, it may be illegal to post??
RGS

Re: the indian villiage discovered a couple a years back, untouched.....

Seriously doubt there will be a show on the discovery or any other channel about it, i never see any shows about Indians or arrowheads on those channels, its usually shows about Egypt and crap like that that are on, its a shame because i would love to see shows about arrowheads and Indians more often.

it's a great story in the making, they found food in pots and everything, just like they up and walked out. email me nolan, you'll love the story if you haven't read it before.
RGS

Will do, keep trying to figure out how to post pictures man, i want to see your collection. Just upload them to photobucket, copy and paste the third code it gives you under the thumbnail image that you just uploaded, then paste it into the forum, right click with mouse copy, right click with mouse and click paste into the post your posting, that should do the trick.

my collection

Nolan,
they are above in the friend's collection. i still don't have your email?
RGS

I thought you e-mailed me the other day trying to figure out how to post pictures??? Thats me...

your email address is not listed on either site

and if i have it under, anything but Nolan, i haven't a clue who you are.
RGS