Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Ohio digging

Does anybody dig in Ohio and is it legal? I was talking to a co-worker about arrowheads and then I showed him this site and he liked it. He lives in Ohio and has a friend with a huge ranch. He said they find points all over the place after rains. I told him about digging and he got permission from his friend for us to go dig. I live too far away for a trip like that but he said he might hook some people up that want to go.

Re: Ohio digging

Hello there Tim

I got to hook you (And the other Ohio digger Mark)

Gotta hook you two up with my Brother .. I got him in the arrowhead thing also

He is in Ashland County, Ohio.. LOTS of farm land and he knows all the property owners and walks all over the place.. He dosen't dig (Yet) But, has lots of walking around area to cover

Tim, Are you anywhere near Ashland???

Michelle
Transplanted Old Cleveland'er
GO BROWNS!!!!!

I here in Summit county. I have never dug here in Ohio because I was always under the impression that it was illegal BUT I don't see why it would be on private property. There are lots of protected lands here but can't you do what you want on your own property? I would think so.
Mark

I know some people in Ohio and Indiana and I was told it was a big NO NO to do any digging on any land private or not for Indian artifacts.I heard big fines and maybe jailtime.I don't know for a fact but thats the word on the streets.Always can go surface hunting after they plow.

Hey, we are on the Ohio border and are also interested in finding people to hunt with... We are avid collectors, we are in northern kentucky and are looking for new contacts