Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Buttercup

Hey all you Buttercup diggers in the heart of Cedar Park all these years. Its now an apartment complex. SH

Re: Buttercup

Who will find the last remnant of 8000 years of local history? Just found out that Digger Dan found a full 2 3/4 inch Morhiss point Thurs aftnoon June 21 'tween the grader treads. Might have to rename him 'surface Dan!

I went out there today when I was at a meeting .. Walked around a bit myself!

Found nothing though

They sure tore the place apart though didn't they!!!!!

Michelle

I made it out there one last time and found the base of what woulda been a pretty large blade. Tis sad!

Went out there again last Thursday (6/28). Found a tiny Scallorn no larger than a Penny.

Went out again on Saturday (6/30). Place is just about destroyed now by the heavy machinery. I doubt I'll go back out there any more.

Jason

Went there again on Sunday, I found 3/4 of a manos sticking out of a huge pile of dirt, so sad to see this site get dosed over...

R.I.P. Buttercup

Jason